Sep 25, 2018
It’s not just a good idea to
build community around your podcast - it’s a GREAT
It’s just about the only way to
get to know your audience, understand their
build trust on a
personal level. So I wanted to bring someone to you who is a PRO at
doing that through tools that any of us can use.
Meet Bella Vasta.
Bella is a pet groomer by trade,
but she’s built some amazing community and interaction within her
industry through Facebook Groups and I know that what she’s done
will be of immense value to those of us who are willing to apply it
to our own situation. Bella - thanks for sharing.
Let the value bombs DROP!
- [1:21] I’ve TRIED to build community and
failed. Can you relate?
- [2:30] Bella’s experience of saying “yes” to
everything led to creating her own FB groups
- [5:10] What you name your Facebook Group is
- [10:40] A podcast case study: how to build
community around your topics
- [16:05] Could you take your rabid fans into a
private (paid) Facebook Group?
- [22:27] How you can start a Facebook Group from
scratch - Bella takes us step by step
- [26:14] The ground rules / photos / and entry
questions - follow Bella’s advice to do this right
- [28:11] What NOT to do in your efforts to
engage your community
- [32:11] Facebook paid groups are coming… whoa!
This could be big!
- [33:58] Bella’s best pitch for why a podcaster
should start a Facebook Group
- Bella’s coaching page: http://BellaVasta.com
- Bellla’s podcast: Bella In Your
Podcastification Facebook Group: https://podcastfasttrack.com/facebookgroup
- Facebook’s trials of membership groups: